The protection of your personal data is important to us. In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website.
§1 Information about the collection of personal data …
- Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
- The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is IFOK GmbH, Berliner Ring 89, 64625 Bensheim, email@example.com (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
- When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
- If we make use of commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§2 Your rights as a data subject
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DGSVO, insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful. However, you refuse their deletion and we no longer need the data. However, you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DGSVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DGSVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request came
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
- In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a set period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
§4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
- Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the merits of the case and either cease or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details: Datenschutz@ifok.de
§5 Social Media
§ 6 Participation in online surveys
With your consent, you can register on our website to participate in online surveys.
To register for an online survey, we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration we will send you an email to the email address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you have initiated a registration. In addition, we store parts of your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
You can revoke your consent to register for participation in online surveys at any time. You can declare the revocation by sending a message to the contact details mentioned in the email.[VE1] [VE2]
§ 7 Data security
- We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) within the website visit to encrypt the transmission of the pages. Depending on the browser used, you can see whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the address bar of the browser.
- We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
§ 8 Web Analytics
This website uses the web analysis service Matomo to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
You can prevent the use of Matomo by unchecking the following box and thus activating the opt-out plug-in:
In order to implement the prevention, Matomo stores a cookie (see § 3 for more details) on your computer. If this cookie is deleted, the prevention is deactivated again.
For this evaluation, cookies (more details in § 3) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored by the responsible party exclusively on its server in Germany.
This website uses Matomo with the extension “AnonymizeIP”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be directly linked to a person. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Matomo is not merged with other data collected by us.
The Matomo programme is an open source project. Information from the third-party provider on data protection is available at https://matomo.org/privacy-policy.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status January 2021. Due to the further development of our website or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website under this link.